Sackville High School

Home of the Kingfishers

Announcements

Girls Rugby

The Girls Rugby team will play SJA on Tuesday at 4:00 pm at Mainland Commons.

Track Practice

Track and Field prac will be held outside today- Monday and Weds at MET field. Pls be there for 3:00 pm. Forms are due to Ms. Jeffrey this week. Fees and clothing sizes are also due.

Clay Club

Clay Club will be meeting Tuesday, April 25 at lunch in room 129, Ms. West’s Art room. If you are interested please attend.

HRSB Student Advisor

Have a say in Your Education become a Student Advisor with the Halifax Regional School Board. If interested see Mrs. Mullane in room 111 for more information.

Field Hockey

Girl’s Field Hockey practice on Monday at 3:00.

Student Council

Applications for Student Council Executive 2017-2018 will be available on Monday April 24th. If you are going to be in grade 12 next year and are interested in running for Co-president, or secretary, or going to be in grade 11 next year and are interested in being assistant treasurer then please pick up an application from the office or from Mrs. Mullane in room 111.

Girls hockey meeting

There will be a very important meeting for the girls hockey on Monday the 24th at the beginning of lunch in the gym…this is a must attend meeting!!

2017 Sackville Student Prom slideshow pictures

Are you a Graduating student? Are you going to the 2017 Sackville student prom? Do you love nostalgia? If you said yes to any of those, send in your pictures from the past to the Sackville prom slideshow committee. Information will be listed outside the main office today!

Girls Rugby

Girls rugby team have a game today, they will need an early dismissal at 2:30

Field Hockey

Field Hockey Meeting for all those girls interested in playing on Thursday at 12 noon in the gym.

Earth Day (Green Team)

Did you know only 5% of the power drawn to charge your phone goes toward charging the battery. The other 95% stays in the plug. Do your part to save the planet this Earth Day (April 22nd) by saving energy A message from your SHS Green Team

Meeting

There will be a meeting for all A.N.S. students on today, April 20th at lunch in room 229.

 

2017 Sackville Student Prom slideshow pictures

 

Are you a Graduating student? Are you going to the 2017 Sackville student prom? Do you love nostalgia? If you said yes to any of those, send in your pictures from the past to the Sackville prom slideshow committee. Information will be listed outside the main office today!