Hey Parents looking for a great gift idea for your Kingfisher? Come and check out our Kingfisher Kornerstore and see the hoodies and t-shirts we carry in both official Sackville High colors. Also some great stocking stuffer ideas. We are open Monday to Friday 8:30-2:30. Cash sales only please.
Student Fees for 2016-17
The fee structure for September 2016 will be $55.00 per student or $85.00 for a family. This fee will cover the costs for your student to receive an ID card, print copies (100), and rental of a school locker and lock. It also includes the students’ council fees for student participation in events such as school socials, BBQ’s, dances and other special events hosted by your council throughout the year.
- Locker & lock rental (optional) Locks to be provided by school
- 100 print copies
- student id
- School Wide special events and presentations
- Co-curricular Activities (league fees, provincial championships, club registration etc.)
- Student Recognition(Academic and Athletic)
- FREE Breakfast program
- FREE Selected Spirit Wear (give aways during school events)
Below is a link to a guide for the parents and students PowerSchool Portal.
New student email accounts are now created by students using a new online system. Students will require their Student ID number and birth date to create their own account via the self-service link below.
- You’ll need your Student ID (300xxxxxxx number) and birth date.
- Then go to:
- Complete the presented pages
A link to the school store is in the links in the sidebar!
There is a parent and student app for the iPhone/iPad/itouch, find info at more information at http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/parents/ or download the app at itunes.
SHS has a Twitter Page! To “follow” search for SHS_Kingfishers! This Twitter page is informational only and will not receive tweets. If you have any questions or concerns please contact school administration.