August 25th and 26th, September 3rd and 8th.
All tryouts will be at the Met field from 5-6:30.
Grade 9 students are welcome to tryout
Late registration will be taking place on August 26th from 8:30-12:00 and from 1:00-3:00. If you are registering a student you will need to bring with you–the student, birth certificate, proof of residency, health card, proof of guardianship, previous transcript. If you do not live in our area but wish to attend Sackville High you will need an out of area transfer signed by the principal of the school that is in your neighbourhood before we can register you.
Mrs. Avery will be in the school on August 13th, from 8:30-12:00 to process transcripts. If you are looking for a transcript please email her your full name and date of birth. When you come to pick up your transcripts please note that the cost will be $10 for the first one and $2 for each additional one if you graduated before the year 2000. If you have graduated after 2000 the cost is $5 for the first one and $2 for each additional one. Cash only. Her email is email@example.com.
Below is a link to a guide for the parents and students PowerSchool Portal.
New student email accounts are now created by students using a new online system. Students will require their Student ID number and birth date to create their own account via the self-service link below.
- You’ll need your Student ID (300xxxxxxx number) and birth date.
- Then go to:
- Complete the presented pages
A link to the school store is in the links in the sidebar!
Where do your Student Fees go?
- $4 Student agenda (optional)
- $4 Lock and locker rental (optional)
- $5 Students’ Council materials and supplies
- $5 Student ID and 100 print copies
- $5 Equipment replacement
- $8 Student nutrition (apples, milk, breakfast snack)
- $10 School-wide special events and presentations
- $14 Co-curricular activities (league fees, provincial championships, registration for non-athletic clubs)
- $10 Student recognition (academic and athletic recognition)
- $65 Total (or $95 for families)
There is a parent and student app for the iPhone/iPad/itouch, find info at more information at http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/parents/ or download the app at itunes.
SHS has a Twitter Page! To “follow” search for SHS_Kingfishers! This Twitter page is informational only and will not receive tweets. If you have any questions or concerns please contact school administration.